Teach players to reach high and snap their wrists by tossing the ball off the net the player will have to hit the ball as high as they can and use topspin to keep the ball in the court.
- Split players into groups of three or four.
- Start at number one line.
- Coach tosses balls.
- Players must approach and hit the ball over the net and in the court.
- After a sit number of tosses for each player( 5 ) move up a line.
- Continue until the group is hitting at the net.
From Sally Palmer, Clemson Juniors