Now, for the first time in the sport of volleyball, you can learn from the most successful U.S. coaches and apply their approaches to your own program. In The Volleyball Coaching Bible, 24 of the top U.S. mens and womens volleyball coaches share their principles, insights, strategies, methods, and experiences to help you learn new and better ways to coach the game and develop your players.
From Mike Hebert's chapter on setting goals to Russ Rose's chapter on productive practices and Mary Wise's chapter on serving, this book provides the full-court coverage you've been looking for. The vast amounts of new information spanning more than three decades are divided into five sections, making it easy to choose what to implement in your program:
* Coaching Principles and Priorities by Mark Pavlik, Mike Hebert, and Jona Braden
* Program Building and Management by Doug Beal, Terry Pettit, John Dunning, Dave Shondell, and Tom Pingel
* Innovative and Effective Practice Sessions by Russ Rose, Mary Jo Peppler, Bill Neville, and John Cook
* Individual Skills and Team Tactics by Mary Wise, Steve Shondell, Teri Clemens, Paula Weishoff, Jim Stone, Rudy Suwara, Fred Sturm, Peter Hanson, and Taras Liskevych
* Game-Winning and Tournament-Winning Strategies by Pete Waite, Jim Coleman, and Al Scates
Each time you open this book you'll learn something new from some of the most respected names in the game. Whether you need guidance on conditioning, coaching, scouting, or scoring, The Volleyball Coaching Bible provides you with the game plan for building a winning program.
Stocked items/orders placed before 1pm CST are shipped that day (business days only, Mon-Fri.).
Stocked items/orders placed after 1pm CST ship the next business day (Mon-Fri., no holidays).
Standard delivery time is between 1-4 days (see map below for delivery estimates).
We will notify you via email within 1 business day if there is any expected delay.
If there are non-stocked items on your order those will be shipped separate from your stocked items at no additional cost.
Team orders and orders paid with PO's may take additional processing days (between 3-5 business days).