Teach setters to move ball to other side of net after coverage.
- Drill is initiated with a serve or a free ball.
- Setter sets outside ( leftside hitter )
- Team covers hitter.
- Immediately after the hit crosses the plane of the net coach tosses another ball over to simulate a block.
- Players cover hitter and pass ball to target.
- Setter must set the right side attacker, or the right back player.
- Team covers right side attacker.
- Coach tosses a ball over to simulate block.
- Repeat as many times as necessary.
C = coverage player Co = Coach