Setters practice transitioning to net as quickly as possible and then set outside.
- All players start lying face down on the end line.
- Coach slaps ball and tosses over the net to the middle back player.
- Setter transitions all the way to the net.
- OH hitter transitions to start of approach.
- Passer sets ball to target. ( not where the setter is, but where they are supposed to be )
- Setter sets outside.
- Outside hitter hits.
Add a blocker.
Outside hitter must hit a ball in the court without hitting the tape to score a point.
P = Passer S = Setter
C = Coach OH = Outside Hitter