Practice getting the setter to see what is going on on the other side of the net.
- Tosser tosses a ball to the setter
- During the toss the coach holds up either rock, paper or scissors.
- The setter must look at the call and say what the coach is holding before setting the ball
- Setter sets ball to the shagger
- Repeat desired number of times
Have setter transition from back row during a toss, you should make the tosses higher
Coach can vary where the hand signals is being made, the closer to the setter the harder it wil be.
C = Coach S = Setter T = Tosser
Sh = Shagger
Submitted by Eric Beck, Impact Volleyball Club.