Practice transition from defense to setting and back again
The drill is meant to be fast and the tosses should keep the setter moving.
- Coach tosses a ball to the target.
- Setter transistions from back row and sets the ball to any one of the hitters
- Hitters hit the ball
- The setter transistions back to home base
- Repeat until the hitters hit ten balls down, in and without hitting the tape
- Add blockers, not the hitters can not be blocked either.
- Move home base back.
P = Player C = Coach S = Setter