To practice ball control with a wide variety of types of contacts.
- Pepper starts off with one partner giving the other a down ball.
- The player digs the ball to themself.
- Then the player tomahawk's ( overhead contact ) the ball to themself.
- Next the player contacts with just the left fist.
- Then the right fist.
- Then the player sets themself.
- Then the players hits a down ball to partner.
- The partner repeats all contacts.
Players go across the net and must hit down balls over the net.
X = Player
From Jim McLaughlin, Head Coach Kansas State