Practice Transitioning on and off the net quickly, and tip control.
- Coach gives a free ball to one side to one of the two passers.
- Passer passes the ball to the setter.
- Middle hitter starts on the net when the free ball comes.
- Middle hitter starts approach for quick set.
- Setter sets quick middle.
- Middle hitter tips to either wing defender.
- Middle blocker jumps but does not try to block ball.
- Defender passes ball up to the net.
Set a number of contacts (Pass, sets and hits) that the entire group must get in a row.
Middles must get a set number of tips after a set number of free balls, ex. 10 free balls 50 tips.
X = Passers M = Middle hitters
C = Coach