Develop communication between middle back players and outside hitters.
- Coach, standing behind the defenders, tells the block where to block, line, cross or leave a hole.
- The tossed throws a ball to one of the two passers.
- Passers pass ball to setter.
- Blockers set up in designated areas.
- Setter sets outside.
- Middle block tells outside hitter where to hit.
- Outside hitter hits where the middle designated.
- Add Defensive Coverage.
P = Passer OH = Outside hitter B = Block
C= Coach S = Setter