Teach blockers to solo block.
- Defenders start in a triangle pattern arms length apart. ( Drill can be done with three or four players ).
- Coach hits ball to any of the defenders.
- If coach hits to a wing player, the wing player and the middle player switch.
- If coach hits to middle player the players remain where they are.
- With four players the fourth defender fills in the middle when the middle moves to the wing, and the wing players fills in behind the middle player.
- Drill is over when the group passes ten balls to the target.
- If a ball hits the ground because a player did not go for a ball, or did not fill when the players rotate they start back at zero.
C = Coach D = Defender T = Target
From Kendra Dawson, Head Coach Emporia High School