Practice line hitting and digging. To practice putting the ball away line.
- Coach alternates giving free balls to both sides.
- Player passes ball to setter.
- Setter sets hitter.
- Hitter Hits
- Other team's front row player blocks.
- In order to score a point a team must dig a ball and then put the ball away hitting line.
- Errors count as nothing, kills off the free ball count as nothing.
- After front row player hits the back row player passing the ball switches with them.
Have the setter set both sides or make the rightside players responsible for their own setting.
C = Coach P = Player S = Setter