Practice cross court hitting and digging. To practice putting the ball away.
- Coach alternates giving free balls to both sides.
- Player passes ball to setter.
- Setter sets outside.
- Outside hitter hits cross court.
- In order to score a point a team must dig a ball and then put the ball away hitting cross court.
- Errors count as nothing, kills off the free ball count as nothing.
- After outside hitter hits the player passing the ball switches with them.
- Play to five points.
C = Coach P = Player S = Setter