Teach blockers to surround ball and penetrate the net.
- Blockers stand on chairs or boxes to eliminate timing errors.
- Tossers throws ten balls to the blockers.
- Blockers surround ball with hands and catch the ball and the tosser's side of the net.
- For the next set of ten balls the blockers surround balls with their hands and block them down, without batting at the ball.
- For the next set of ten balls the tosser hits down balls at the blocker's hand.
T = Tosser B = Blocker
From Kalamazoo Central High School